The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager FICO Lead in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Consulting practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT advisory engagements, specific to FICO, for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Lead SAP business processes mapping
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Supervise and provide performance management for IT advisory staff working on assigned engagements
- A minimum of five years of SAP applications related work, including at least one full lifecycle SAP FICO implementation with particular experience in Record to Report RTR – Financial Assets
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Manager, SAP FICO Record to Report – Chicago, Illinois