Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a ServiceNow Security Operations Manager for our KPMG Cyber Security practice.
- Experience designing, architecting and implementing Cyber Security programs and technology platforms in one or more of the following areas: Vulnerability Management / Vulnerability Response, Cyber Response / Incident Response Management, Policy and Compliance, Vendor Risk Management, Business Continuity Management.
- Oversee implementation of one or more GRC technology platforms supporting Cyber Security programs, such as Service Now SecOps or RSA Archer.
- Experience with creating process designs, technical designs, defining user stories, working with onshore/offshore development teams, leading user acceptance testing (UAT), and providing the necessary end-user training to deliver the proposed solution to the highest caliber.
- Coordinate with clients to facilitate requirements gathering, sprints, testing, and deployment
- Support the Cyber Security practice in innovation and developing solution capabilities utilizing Service Now SecOps
A minimum of five years’ experience in the field of Cyber Security with a s trong working knowledge of ServiceNow; ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- At least one ServiceNow CIS certification in SecOps in either; Security Incident Response or Vulnerability Response
- Solid competencies in ServiceNow SecOps platform, and integration with relevant cyber security tools (Nessus, Rapid 7, Tanium, Qualys, Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm, etc.)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Post COVID travel may be up to 80-100%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Manager, Cyber Security Operations, ServiceNow – Chicago, Illinois