Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
* Ability to work safely and independently with a strong focus on the
* Comply with and maintain ISO/Safety/cGMP policies/procedures for the area
* Run Extrusion lines/machines.
* Pack and Ship orders.
* Ability to operate fork truck and other mobile equipment
* Capable of using hand tools and measuring instruments
* Achieve results in a team based, Six Sigma environment
* Other duties as defined by Supervisor and/or Manager
* Will be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs.
* Will be able to stand for up to 7 hrs per shift
* Ability to meet other physical requirements of the job including squatting,
bending, twisting, etc.
* Will be willing to work a rotating shift
Shift hours : 12:00 Midnight to 8:00 am with 2 days per month that are 12-hour shifts. One is 12pm-12am, and the other is 4pm-4am will work Saturdays and Sundays rotating.
YOU MUST HAVE
* 1 year of manufacturing experience
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Forklift of experience.
* Valid driver’s license
* Extrusion experience.
* Computer experience (Proficient SAP transactions, Optivision)
* Excellent problem solving and equipment/process troubleshooting skills.
* Strong interpersonal skill
* Team player (works well with others, promotes teamwork among peers)
* Ability to work independently/self-starter and excellent organizational skills.
* JOB ID: HRD98156
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 98 Westwood Rd,Pottsville,Pennsylvania,17901,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Machine Operator – Level 2 (3rd shift) – Pottsville, Pennsylvania