BOS Medical Staffing is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses in the Jefferson area to work in Long Term Care Facilities. Shifts hours are typically and 8 hours. Primarily 1st and 2nd shifts available.
Please note this is an essential job opportunity, and we have an URGENT need to hire. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application or contact our recruiters at
Responsibilities of LPN:
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Perform a focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’ s condition.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered Georgia License Practical Nurse (LPN) License or eNLC compliant nurse compact.
- Current CPR certification/BLS card.
- Copy of updated physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray.
- Drug Screen and Background Check, required
- At least one-year prior License Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Incentive Programs
- Next Business Day Pay
LTC LPN – Jefferson, Georgia