BOS Medical is looking for CNA’ s in the Gwinett County area who are wanting to work two to three shifts per week. The facility offers 8-hours shifts, primary needs are 1st shift (7a-3p) and 2nd shift (3p-11p).
Please note this is an essential job opportunity, and we have an URGENT need to hire. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application or contact our recruiters at
- Assist with activities of daily living, ADLs (turning, positioning, toileting, bathing, grooming, feeding, and mobility).
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight, as assigned.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Take temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Perform care as defined by the resident plan of care
- Observe patient and report changes in condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, and behavior to team leader.
Benefits of BOS:
- Flexible Schedules
- Next Business Day Pay
- CNAs from $12+ per hour
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- 1-year Long Term Care experience as CNA
- Licensure by the state of Georgia as CNA
- CPR Certification
Candidates must pass a criminal background check including an FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Check and Pre-employment drug screen.
LTC Certified Nurse Assistant – Suwanee, Georgia