Req ID: 99433
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Linux System Administrator to join our team in New Orleans, Louisiana (US-LA), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of systems
- Basic administration of servers
- System Monitoring using SolarWinds
- Deployment, configuration & maintenance of security software, eg Symantec virus scanning & BigFix monitoring software.
- Creating and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Network Attached Storage filesystems, eg NetApp storage appliances.
- Securing/hardening Linux systems following Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Red Hat Linux Installation, configuration & administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Shell Scripting (Bash, python, ansible, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with NFS, NIS, DHCP, AD integration, Automounts, user provisioning, CUPS printing, SMTP, Postfix, Samba/CIFS, TCP/IP, DNS.
- US Citizen
- Familiarity with VMware (or other) virtualization.
- Preferred experience with Oil & Gas software, eg Geoframe, Petrel, Prosouce & Openspirit.
- Preferred experience with Kofax installation & configuration;
- Preferred experience with plotting software, eg JustPlot & JustIMAGE.
- Basic Windows administration experience
- Familiarity with DevSecOps concepts (Containers egDocker)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Linux System Administrator – New Orleans, Louisiana