Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN – Correctional Facility
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire experienced Vocational Nurses within the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Qualified candidates will have a strong focus in patient care and have flexibility for all shifts including weekends and holidays. A 36/48 set schedule will be given monthly. In addition to our standard benefits, our Vocational Nurses are preferred in a number of TDCJ facilities throughout Texas. Contact us today to learn more about this immediate opportunity!
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1,123
Weekly Taxable Pay: $360
Weekly Housing Stipend: $539
Weekly Meal Stipend: $224
BENEFITS OF LVN LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE WORKING WITH CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
JOB DETAILS FOR LVN LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE – CORRECTIONAL FACILITY:
- Provide a basic level of general nursing care to forensic clients, patients or inmates with mental, emotional or developmental disabilities
- Provide care under the clinical direction of a registered nurse or physician
- The ability to easily integrate into new settings
- Knowledge of various computer systems
- A desire to expand nursing skill set or varied experience
LICENSURE CREDENTIALS REQUIRED FOR THE LVN LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE:
- Valid Texas/Compact Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN License
- 1 year of LVN Med/Surg or Correctional experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- BLS (Basic Life Support) issued American Heart Association or American Red Cross
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN – Correctional Facility – Giddings, Texas