Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN – Skilled Nursing Facility
We are hiring a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse for a full-time, contracted position at a well-established skilled nursing facility in Gainesville, GA! Shift time is 7A – 7P and every other weekend requirements. These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on assisting and supporting providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care. Qualified candidates must have at least one (1) year of previous skilled nursing or long term care experience. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation. Local Pay Rate listed below! Please inquire for Travel Pay package.
Hourly Comp: $29-$31
Weekly Comp: $1044-$1116
Benefits for the Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN:
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and mobility
- Engage residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance
- Respond to all resident needs and/or requests for care promptly, and provide or obtain assistance with care as necessary
- Uphold Residents’ Rights at all times
- Supports and upolds all company policies and care philosophy
- Observes residents for changes in physical, emotional, mental, or behavioral condition, unusual symptoms, accidents, injuries, or unusual occurences, and reports promptly to a licensed nurse
- Competes all forms and documentation such as incident reports, change of condition reports, and behavior tracking, as requested, and in a timely manner
- Assists in the dining room during resident meal times
- Encourages residents to participate in scheduled activities and outings, and assists with those activities as needed
- Provides residents with opportunities for self expression and enhanced self esteem through spontaneous individual or small group interaction and activity
Job Requirements for the Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN:
- 6-12 months of recent (within the last year) supervised experience in Long Term Care/Nursing Home setting
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test (within 1 year of hire)
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN license in the state of employment or compact (multi-state) license
About CareerStaff Unlimited:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN – Skilled Nursing Facility – Gainesville, Georgia