Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN – Developmental Center
Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are hiring qualified Licensed Practical Nurses for full-time positions at a well-established residential developmental center in Fern Park, Florida! All shifts available (8 hours), full time and part time will be considered, quick start with four week scheduling at a time. Ideal candidates will have at least one year of experience, excel in a fast paced environment, and have strong critical thinking skills and good communication. This population ranges from 20 to 90 years old, living with developmental and intellectual disabilities, along with other health concerns. No skilled services offered onsite. Clinical Care Manager will conduct a phone interview prior to offering. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Available Shifts (week days and weekends):
7am – 330pm;3pm – 1130pm; 11pm – 730am
Hourly Comp: $21 – $23 per hour
BENEFITS FOR A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE LPN:
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE LPN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 12 months of recent (within the last year) supervised experience in medical setting/behaviora health experience preferred
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test (within 1 year of hire)
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN license in the state of employment or compact (multi-state) license
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN – Developmental Center – Casselberry, Florida