Your Role Within the Company:
Related is Urgently Hiring a Leasing Consultant in 80/20 new community in Van Mission. As a Leasing Consultant-Affordable you will work as part of a larger team to execute the initial lease-up the affordable apartments that are part of a larger, newly developed property. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. You will work through the application and leasing process for each applicant, following all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures, including all elements of Fair Housing. The Leasing Consultant-Affordable brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves any apartment issues quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
As a Leasing Consultant you will work closely with one of our top property management teams to provide exceptional service to residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. You will listen carefully to discover prospective residents’ needs, confidently recommend solutions and overcome concerns, and earn commitment by guiding new residents through the leasing process. Leasing Representatives bring positive energy to each conversation, resolve any apartment issues quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
To learn more about this building visit:
To learn more about our company culture click here:
- Process applications in the correct order, following all regulatory guidelines, to get to a qualified applicant for each affordable apartment at the property
- Work with external parties to process verification documents related to elements of income, employment, and other areas needed to properly qualify an applicant
- Execute work timely and meet required deadlines as outlined by ownership
- Tour qualified applicants along the approved path
- Assist management with resident relations
- Implement policies and procedures
- Make and maintain relationships with industry partners
- Responsible for updating leasing status reports (internal and external)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Bilingual English/Chinese a must
- Experience with mixed-income buildings, a major plus!Tax credit/section 8/market rate.
- The position will be based in San Francisco and the Leasing Consultant-Affordable must be willing to work at multiple locations in the city based on need
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in managing an internal applicant database
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team of professionals
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- At least two years of relevant prior experience
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Leasing Consultant (Affordable Housing Spanish/Chinese) – San Francisco, California