We Are Hiring
Lead-Respiratory Svcs – Respiratory Therapy 001 – Full-Time,Night – St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD – Baltimore,MD
Why Join Ascension?
Saint Agnes Healthcare serves the greater Baltimore area and employs more than 3,000 associates. Saint Agnes offers a full range of services through its operation of a 254-bed, full-service teaching hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging Center, and Saint Agnes Foundation. Partnerships throughout the community have positioned Saint Agnes to provide support to individuals when and where they need it most. Saint Agnes strives to ensure the vitality and health of the community.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to lead assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in respiratory services.
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Performs all duties of a Respiratory Therapist on a regular basis according to hospital age specific guidelines, while maintaining annual mandatory competencies.
- Must be able to provide initial assistance for those needing emergency intervention.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Maryland Board of Physicians obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Lead-Respiratory Services – Baltimore, Maryland