Positioned at Publicis Groupe’s core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter
Epsilon Software Engineers develop tools that support online marketers, helping them to efficiently reach the right markets. We use next-generation technologies to decrease release cycle times while significantly increasing new features and decreasing defects. We seek ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design and more. As a member of the SPG, you will work on a small team, developing smart, effective and well tested code across all layers of our platform. You will be part of a highly collaborative and curious team that peer reviews code and improves every day. You will have top level software engineers readily available, access to latest tools and hardware, and a culture of entrepreneurial spirit to help you and your team achieve success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, enhancement of all SPG solutions and software applications
- Implement robust, high volume applications using Java, Linux as well as Hadoop, Scala in a Big Data environment.
- Work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
- Participate as a member of a high performing, collaborative team and be self-motivated with an exceptional work ethic, excellent time-management, and interpersonal skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering. Related work experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Some experience with Java required.
- Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux – exposure is a plus but not required.
- Basic understanding/exposure to Postgres or similar relational database is a plus.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring. Hibernate, and AngularJS is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented methodology and design.
- Excellent communication skills and great team player.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional desire to learn.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Java Developer 1 – Westminster, Colorado