Lucas Group is looking for a full time Director of Information Technology. The candidate will provide a key management role within the business and will act in both an operational and strategic manner to assist business personnel to enhance the Information Technology Department’s ability to support the overall business objectives.
Working directly with the Vice President – Finance and Accounting, the Director of Information Technology will work diligently to manage all Information Technology goals, objectives, policies, procedures, activities and assets via a strong IT Governance process. This IT Governance process will be relied upon by the senior leadership team to ensure the IT function is adequately supporting business needs throughout the organization and ensures alignment on critical IT strategic decisions.
- Responsible for the overall structure of and compliance with the company’s IT Governance process
- Responsible for the overall development and execution of the company’s IT goals and objectives
- Develop, enhance and ensure compliance with the company’s IT Policies
- Develop the Information Technology Annual Operating and Capital Budgets and ensure compliance
- Develop and execute against the company’s Information Technology Roadmap and report progress to the Company senior leadership team
- Oversee the company’s Information Technology change management process to ensure the stability and security of the IT environment
- Provide and manage a Project Management process that ensures delivery on Information Technology projects throughout the company
- Responsible for all IT service, support, security and operational activities
- Responsible for Information Technology Vendor Management
- Responsible for alignment of the Information Technology activities with the company’s global activities and requirements including other company affiliates
- Responsible for the company’s Information Technology regional and global coordination and integration, including some overseas facilities.
- Review significant contracts to understand potential IT Risks and integration requirements and advise the business leaders on potential impacts
- Manage a team of ten plus professionals including goal setting and career development
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual updates on the status of the Information Technology Roadmap for reporting internally
- Support the integration of the Company’s ERP system with other business applications to drive business process efficiencies
IT Director – Merrillville, Indiana