Infrastructure Information Security Admin
*This is a permanent full time role*
- Responsible for the administration, support and evaluation of various IT security controls.
- Maintain security controls through patching, upgrading and configuring rules and policies.
- Responsible for maintaining security controls (network, email filtering, intrusion detection, change detection, EDR, etc.).
- Generate and update documentation of operational procedures and processes.
- Monitor and alert on the availability, compliance and effectiveness of security controls.
- Generate performance metrics and reports on effectiveness of security controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Expertise in IT security principles, ITIL and TCP/IP.
- 3+ years in change, problem and incident management.
- Solid experience with Firewall technologies.
- Knowledge of NIX (Linux, Windows, Sun Solaris).
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Solid understanding of fault tolerance high availability and disaster recovery preparedness.
If this is an opportunity that you’re interested in please email your resume to: (see below)
Infrastructure Information Security Admin – Virginia
Fill this form and Apply