Job Location Oklahoma City Office – Oklahoma City, OK
Position Type Full Time
Education Level Bachelor’s Degree
Job Category Information Technology
Assist in information security policy development, maintenance and auditing; security policy education, training, and awareness activities; monitor compliance with security policy and applicable law. Audit compliance with existing security policies and controls. Work with Systems, Network Support and other business units to perform risk assessment reviews, develop policy, and meet audit requirements.
- Review and develop policies and procedures related to Information Security and regulatory compliance.
- Engage in IT SOX, ISO 27001/2, and other compliance activities.
- Assist in implementation of SANS 20 Critical Security Controls.
- Perform risk assessments for projects and provide guidance regarding information security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Engage in process review and improvement, document as required.
- Assists in the development of benchmarks and goals for the evolution of the security of Paycom systems, processes, and applications.
- Develop and deliver security awareness and policy training.
- Actively seek to expand individual skills through research, training, and collaboration with peers.
- Monitor information security news for emerging threats, technologies, and regulations that could have an impact on the security of Paycom processes, systems, and applications.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Availability to respond to emergency situations.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as requested.
- Bachelors Degree required, CS, MIS or related field preferred
- Industry Certification (ISACA, ISC2, GIAC) highly preferred
- 3+ years of IT risk management, IT audit or regulatory compliance, business continuity, and/or policy and procedure experience
- Information security standards such as ISO 27001/2, SANS 20 Critical Controls
- Industry-specific information security best practices
- Risk identification and analysis techniques
- Data confidentiality regulations, strategies and best practices
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Information Security Risk Analyst II – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma