Location: Charleston, SC
Category: Information Assurance
INFORMATION ASSURANCE ANALYST
The Information Assurance Analyst will support our SPAWAR Customer with the responsibilities in the functional area of Information Assurance and Cyber Security to support the prevention of damage to, protection of, and restoration of computers, electronic communications systems, electronic communications services, wire communication, and electronic communications. The position is located at our North Charleston, SC office.
- An active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Assess and support the DoD IA certification and accreditation process through risk management framework (RMF) or DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) as required; and IA requirements, risks, and controls for satellite earth terminal systems (ETS) and subsystems.
- Identify incidents or vulnerabilities and consult with customer on protective or corrective measures.
- Analyze the IA program plan, strategy, integrated baselines, and guidance and standards.
- Participate in meetings and working groups to provide recommendations and provide summary reports of briefings with result of findings.
- Monitor compliance with cyber security policy, as appropriate and review the results of such monitoring.
- Advise customer on implementation and enforcement of all DoD IS and IT cyber security policies and procedures as defined by cyber security related documentation.
- Develop and maintain process for reporting cybersecurity related events and potential threats and vulnerabilities to the IS Security Officer
- Support design and development of secure interface specifications between interconnected systems; design, develop, integrate, and update system security measures that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability authentication, and non-repudiation; develop architectures or system components consistent with technical specifications
- Develop plans to safeguard IT system data against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Perform research of IT security threat environments, technologies, and solutions and present consolidated analysis with associated weaknesses, recommend actions and plans for implementation to customer.
- BA or BS degree in related field
- Current Security +
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DoD Cybersecurity Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Knowledge of FISMA, FIPS, NIST, DCID 6/3, DoD 8500 series, and DoDAF
- Experience with participation in enterprise security planning, design, implementation, operations, and assessment
- Experience with requirements analysis, project planning, software security architectures and best practices, and federal government security policies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security related field
- Current CCNA, CISSP
- Evaluate security control compliance via Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service eMASS to obtain system accreditation and Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Ensure the implementation of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA).
- Perform system scans with Assured Client Assessment Solution (ACAS), Retina or similar tool to accurately determine security posture is a plus.
- Must have an Active DoD SECRET clearance
Systek values diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Information Assurance Analyst – Charleston, South Carolina