Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands. From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country — to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Indirect Sales Specialist will engage with prospective clients informing and selling Altice products and services. This team supports inbound and outbound sales activity generated through partner referral programs. A great opportunity to grow, as an Altice Brand ambassador, in a generous Base+Commission compensation plan.
- Manage and own the full process from sales lead to sale completion by working with Partners to provide concierge service to potential clients.
- Provide connectivity solutions based on client’s needs and product/service offerings.
- Process sales order entry and other administrative tasks associated with sales activities.
- Capitalize on cross-regional sales opportunities for Altice East / West footprints.
- Manage and support sales requiring construction throughout regions.
- Engage with prospective clients to meet/exceed monthly departmental objectives, sales, installation quotas.
- Maintain thorough understanding of all company products and services, including technological features and functionality, content, pricing, packaging and channel lineup in all territories.
- Responsible for real-time tracking and maintenance of sales activities in sales database.
- Participate in special projects and perform such other duties, as management may deem necessary.
- Reconcile accounts ensuring commission payout is complete.
- Adhere to Altice USA Standards, Practices, and Procedures pertaining to Call-Center and Residential Sales guidelines
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- 2+ years of Sales experience required.
- High Volume Tele-marketing experience required, previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience preferred.
- Comfortable with outbound activity from multiple lead sources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by
- Computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing systems required.
- Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a high performing sales environment that is commission driven.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Possess strong Order Entry skills and familiarity with billing systems and databases (i.e. IDA, ICOMS, Salesforce, Cable data, Oracle, etc.)
- Must be able to work shift from :10-7 Tuesday -Friday and 9-6 on Saturday. Days off Sunday/Monday
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Indirect Sales Specialist – Jericho, NY – Jericho, New York