Who We Are: Steamboat- Ski Town, U.S.A. ® is known as the friendliest mountain destination in the world, thanks to our western heritage and welcoming staff. We pride ourselves on hiring the best employees and providing the best experience in the industry. Our employee satisfaction scores top the charts and we have employees who choose to work for the resort for 2, 5, 10, 20 plus years. Fair warning, starting a job at Steamboat could lead to endless fun, lifelong friendships and a rooted sense of community.
Who We’re Looking For: Friendly folks who want to work at the best ski resort, play in Champagne Powder and meet friends from around the world. If you like to provide incredible guest service with a friendly attitude, you’re ready to join our team. If your dream job includes skiing and riding, interacting with guests, rewarding work, free concerts, fireworks, employee parties and more-we’d love to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits: Year Round employees at Steamboat are eligible for medical, dental, vision, Health Saving Account employer match as well as the perks and benefits that all Steamboat employees enjoy. These include a Steamboat ski pass for you and eligible dependents, competitive compensation, retail/rental discounts, food & beverage discounts, industry pro deal discounts, friends & family discounted tickets subject to restrictions, reservations and/or blackout dates, 401(k) profit sharing plan (eligibility rules apply), Employee Assistance Program, and a chance to learn and advance within Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp.
Join our outstanding team at the Steamboat Grand Hotel. The Home Owner Services Coordinator assists condominium owners with all of their needs. If you have exception guest service skills, this is the job for you!
Detailed job description, including responsibilities, work performed, tools or equipment used, etc.:
- Meet with owners, answers phone calls and emails.
- Problem resolution regarding owner reservations, statements, etc.
- Book owner reservations as well as plan and coordinate owner receptions
- Plan and coordinate owner receptions (summer BBQ & Après). Assist with owner ski storage as needed.
- Process new owner paperwork, owner cards and permits. Create new owner packets and new owner files; maintain confidential owner records
- Work within Owner Relations Software to confirm owner reservations, check unit availability, income statements, tax information, and owner calendars
- Manage City Ledger Billing
- Distribute communications to owners via email and mail regarding reservation confirmation, arrival newsletters, reservation changes, promotions, occupancy and other information as needed. Update owner website with like information
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as any regulatory requirements.
- Attend team meetings, as required.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Minimum skills, experience, education and ability required for this job:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate degree in business administration or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of Administrative Work and/or Guest Service required
- Must meet SSRC minimum driving standards and have current Driver’s license; a successful motor vehicle record background check is required
- Experience with Springer Miller Reservations system is helpful, but not required
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) programs
- Must be able to multi-task and bring tasks to completion quickly, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management consistent with SSRC’s Service Excellence standards
- Ability to support company philosophy, goals, and objectives
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, operate computer keyboard; work in an office setting
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs (i.e. skis, ski equipment, boxes, paper, etc.)
- Position is required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- This position is an hourly non-exempt position and is subject to overtime
- Employment for this job is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check
- Pursuant to county and/or state orders and company policies, every employee is required to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms, practice social distancing, wash hands frequently, wear a mask per current guidelines, self-report and call in immediately and stay home if sick and assist with sanitizing and disinfecting work areas. Employees must follow all resort mitigation plans and protocols, which can be found posted on resort buildings and on Beekeeper
Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
Hotel Owner Services Coordinator – Year Round – Full Time – Walden, Colorado