Who We Are: Steamboat- Ski Town, U.S.A. ® is known as the friendliest mountain destination in the world, thanks to our western heritage and welcoming staff. We pride ourselves on hiring the best employees and providing the best experience in the industry. Our employee satisfaction scores top the charts and we have employees who choose to work for the resort for 2, 5, 10, 20 plus years. Fair warning, starting a job at Steamboat could lead to endless fun, lifelong friendships and a rooted sense of community.
Who We’re Looking For: Friendly folks who want to work at the best ski resort, play in Champagne Powder and meet friends from around the world. If you like to provide incredible guest service with a friendly attitude, you’re ready to join our team. If your dream job includes skiing and riding, interacting with guests, rewarding work, free concerts, fireworks, employee parties and more-we’d love to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits: Steamboat offers many exciting perks and benefits including a Steamboat ski pass for you and eligible dependents, competitive compensation, retail/rental discounts, food & beverage discounts, industry pro deal discounts, friends & family discounted tickets subject to restrictions, reservations and/or blackout dates, access to employee housing (seasonal full time only), 401(k) profit sharing plan (eligibility rules apply), Employee Assistance Program, and a chance to learn and advance within Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp.
Day position at the Steamboat Grand. When not keeping our bright beautiful lobby clean you can work on getting your turns in! So, come on board and realize the Steamboat Dream today!
Detailed job description, including responsibilities, work performed tools or equipment used, etc.:
• Maintain cleanliness of all common and public areas of the hotel
• Vacuuming and dusting of guest hallways
• Assist with inventory of supplies in closets and in storage
• Clean floors: vacuum, sweep, dust, mop
• Wash windows, walls, tables and dust furniture, fixtures and woodwork
• Empty trash receptacles, pick up litter in and around buildings, and replace light bulbs
• Delivery of items to guest rooms; respond to guest requests
• Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals
• Turndown service
• Compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as any regulatory requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum skills, experience, education and ability required for this job:
• Interact with guests and co-workers in a positive, friendly manner
• Previous related experience preferred
• Adhere to all safety policies
• Interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management consistent with SSRC’s Service Excellence standards
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Use vacuum, mop and fill bucket of water, and like equipment
• Lift and carry 35 lbs. as well as push 75 lbs.
• Job requires standing, walking, handling, reaching, stooping and climbing stairs
• Communicate clearly in English
• This is an non-exempt, hourly paid position subject to overtime pay
• Employment for this job is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check
• Pursuant to county and/or state orders and company policies, every employee is required to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms, practice social distancing, wash hands frequently, wear a mask per current guidelines, self-report and call in immediately and stay home if sick and assist with sanitizing and disinfecting work areas. Employees must follow all resort mitigation plans and protocols, which can be found posted on resort buildings and on Beekeeper
Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hotel Day Lobby Attendant – Winter Seasonal – Full Time – Craig, Colorado