Addus HomeCare is hiring immediately for Home Care Aides. This rewarding, entry-level position provides consistent, flexible full time/part time hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a drive to help others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling, independent career with an organization that encourages and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
* Assist with personal care
* Provide occasional house cleaning, laundry, and assist with meal preparation
* Transport client to appointments and daily errands
* High school diploma or GED, or one year of in-home care services experience
* Able to pass a criminal background check
* Reliable transportation.
* Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
Addus HomeCare is one of the nation’s largest personal home care and customer service providers. We service over 33,000 consumers weekly from more than 111 branches located in 24 states. As a client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach: We provide great care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently, with a thoroughness to ensure lower health care costs while maintaining the highest quality of life for our consumers.
We are hiring immediately! Apply now to learn more about starting your home care career with Addus.
Home Care Aide – Lewiston, Idaho