Are you part of the service industry (leisure, hospitality, hotel, restaurant) and find your position eliminated or hours reduced due to the current pandemic? Are you looking for employment in a space where you can apply your current skills while benefitting from an established, national company? Your skills are immediately transferable and you can start earning a paycheck now!
If you’re eager to learn more, then contact Addus HomeCare to see how your skills can immediately be applied as a Home Care Aide with an industry leader offering premier home care services for over 40 years. CALL TODAY,
What does Addus have to offer you?
* Health Care Benefits
* Earn PTO
* Competitive Wages!
* Support and Educational Opportunities
What type of things will you be responsible for?
* Personal care, dressing, bathing, grooming
* Transfer client using Gait Belt/Hoyer Lift
* Provide and/or assist with light housekeeping: i.e. laundry, dishes, meal preparation, vacuuming, bed making
What are our requirements?
* High school diploma or GED, and one year of in-home care services experience
* Able to pass a criminal background check
* Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
* Three references (2 professional and 1 personal) will be required at the time of application.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Home Care Aide – Dearborn, Michigan