Ambercare is hiring immediately for Home Care Aides. This rewarding, entry-level position provides consistent, flexible full time/part time hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a drive to help others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling, independent career with an organization that encourages and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
* Assist with personal care
* Provide occasional house cleaning, laundry, and assist with meal preparation
* Transport client to appointments and daily errands
* High school diploma or GED, or one year of in-home care services experience
* Able to pass a criminal background check
* Reliable transportation.
* Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
With over 20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home Health Care and Personal Care Services for individuals and their families in the comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in New Mexico. Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities.
Home Care Aide – Albuquerque, New Mexico