The Hardware-In-The-Loop RF Department is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with a strong and diverse background in RF product development and testing. A successful candidate will be able to provide a systems approach to the design and development of complex radar test environments used to ensure the performance capability of Raytheon Missile & Defense products.
The successful candidate will be a technical subject-matter-expert within projects requiring strong RF and radar knowledge. Ability to work well with teams and program stakeholders to develop technical requirements and solutions for test environments. Presenting complete solutions to both functional and program technologists.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
* US Citizenship is required
* Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience
* A minimum of ten (10) or more years of experience focused on modeling, analysis, and test of applied RF systems and phenomena
* Eight (8) or more years of systems experience working with radars and simulations, to include target and radar modeling, hardware and software integration, and systems analysis
* Five (5) or more years of experience presenting technical data to stakeholders, in design reviews and technical interchange meetings
* Five (5) or more years of experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
* Previous work experience working with large cross functional teams to achieve results
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Additional information can be found here: All About Security Clearances 164342
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Hardware-In-The-Loop, Sr Principal RF Systems Engineer – Mount Lemmon, Arizona