- Founded on a legacy of premier products and service, our client provides mission critical valves, pumps and aftermarket services in oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, and general industry.
- They have recently partnered with a global valve assembly and repair partner and made a financial commitment and investment into a local facility.
- The next step is to find the RIGHT person to open up this new stream of revenue.
- This is a “dirty jeans” job calling into OPS and Maintenance Mgrs, as well as engineers to get the job done.
- This is perfect for the person looking to make a MASSIVE impact on a growing company with this high-profile job.
- Must have process control experience (pump, valve, actuators). Valve repair experience preferred.
- Must be well connected within oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, and general industry in the Gulf Coast area.
- Does this sound like the kind of company and role for you?
Gulf Coast Sales Leader – Houston, Texas