- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the store;
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Direct, coach and develop the kitchen team to provide exceptional product quality, service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Manage daily/weekly food service scheduling; including call-offs, vacations and scheduling changes.
- Adhere to all food safety/sanitation and quality control standards and procedures in all areas of prepared food service; assure this adherence by all kitchen Team Members.
- Complete the food safety review checklists to ensure that the facility remains consistently within passing grade for all required food and sanitation audits (eg Foodservice Audit Report and Steritech Inspections).
- Order and receive all food service supplies and products and implement product presentation and merchandising of food service point-of-sale materials.
- Maintain clean, safe, and properly working kitchen areas at all times by assuring that housekeeping duties and maintenance functions are performed on a regular basis.
- Ensure quality control through proper portioning, fresh ingredients, presentation, and pricing for all food service orders.
- Monitor constant completion and retention of time and temperature sheets; ensuring that all prescribed equipment cleaning duties and scheduled maintenance functions are performed on a regular basis.
- Present and promote all prepared products to maximize potential for increased sales, including the implementation of signage, ordering, team training, and establishing team performance goals.
- Complete all food service accounting functions including: daily waste,known loss, daily paperwork, inventory maintenance and control, and scheduled food counts.
- Attain budgeted sales goals and objectives, and achieve/exceed targeted percentages in the areas of shrink, controllable expenses, and labor.
- Test new items and kitchen processes in conjunction with guidance from the GetGo Office.
- Train and develop new Kitchen Leads, and provide ongoing training for current Kitchen Leads within the district.
- Support New Store Grand Openings in the district.
GetGo Cafe Leader – Delmont – Delmont, Pennsylvania