Sign on Bonus for this position is $1,500.
Nurses will service patients at homes in various cities within approximately 10-20 miles of Boston,MA
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses (RN/LPN) to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
* Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral Health, First Home Health
and New Graduates welcome.
* Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
* Current CPR certification.
* Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
* One to one patient care in a home environment
* Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
* Patient assessments and coordination of care.
* Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or family members.
* Must be able to work one weekend per month.
Benefits of the Nurse (RN/LPN):
* Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
* 2 Weeks Vacation*
* Mileage Reimbursement
* 1 Week Sick time
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
* Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
* 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
* Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
* Flexible Scheduling.
* Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
* Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
* Complete EMR System
* Virtual Interviews Available
* Virtual Onboarding Available
* Virtual Training Available
Geriatric Registered Nurse (RN) – Boston, Massachusetts