Corporate • Kansas City, Missouri, United States • Full Time
| Full Stack Developer | Location: Corporate Office- 1001 NW Barry Road Kansas City, MO
We are an established industry leader in our region which is working to launch a startup that will fill a large gap in the healthcare services industry. We are in the process of designing and building an innovative platform that will not only replace our existing systems, but scale to meet the demands of the industry nationally. We are looking to add a Full Stack Developer who wants to push themselves, and wants the opportunity to be part of a startup from its origins to growth, and ultimately through to established success.
- At least 2+ years’ of experience in Java developing high-volume, full-stack, distributed/scalable, web applications and APIs.
- 2+ years’ experience of client side React (or similar) development using UI frameworks in an enterprise setting
- Solid understanding of Java concurrency and multi-threaded application development.
- Experience designing, troubleshooting and optimizing relational SQL databases.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs, microservices and containerisation
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Not afraid to ask questions, to challenge/be challenged, and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Aspirations to lead development teams in the future
- Growth mindset eager to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in a startup environment eager to roll up your sleeves to take on unfamiliar challenges to help the team succeed
- Perseveres through failures and appreciates the valuable lessons of those failures.
- Adapts to change; we will need to change processes or bend the rules to adapt to lessons quickly, so you need to be ready for this challenge
- Experience with cloud deployment in google, azure or AWS.
- Spring/Spring Boot w Gradle
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc.)
- Application performance testing and tuning techniques
- Agile Collaboration Tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Continuous integration tools
- Blue Cross Medical (3 plan options)
- Vision (NO charge; Cascade Pays it all)
- 401k (100% vesting day one! Cascade matches 100% of the first 4% you put into this!)
- Life Insurance (Paid Fully by Cascade!)
Full Stack Developer – Kansas City, Missouri