Are you interested in starting a meaningful career that allows you to make an impact? If you have a passion for helping others, then launch your career with the Ameriprise Advisor Center as a Financial Advisor in Training!
The Ameriprise Advisor Center (AAC) is a financial advising organization that interacts with its clients over the phone and through web-based meetings. Advisors in the AAC build deep and meaningful relationships focused on helping clients achieve their financial goals through our Confident Retirement ® approach.
The Financial Advisor in Training position is intended for those who want to become a financial advisor in a team environment. As a Financial Advisor in Training, we provide necessary support to obtain your Series 7 and 66 and life insurance licenses as you start getting exposure to working with clients by scheduling appointments for our financial advising teams. Once you obtain the required licensing, you will be eligible to advance your career by joining a financial advising team and working directly with clients on their needs.
Training and Professional Development:
We pride ourselves in providing best-in-class training and development to help our employees build the knowledge and skills to be successful financial advisors regardless of previous experience. Our learning pathways, on-the job mentorship and ongoing coaching are designed to help employees understand the products, services, systems and tools needed to provide high quality advice to clients.
The Ameriprise Advisor Center also believes in supporting its advisors developing expertise within the industry by offering tuition reimbursement and internal support to obtain key designations like the CFP®. Our support and training will lay the foundation needed for a rewarding career of helping clients feel more confident about their financial futures.
Apply today to start your Brilliant future with Ameriprise Financial!
• Schedule introductory Financial Planning discussions on behalf of advisors. Communicate with clients and schedule/confirm appointments with and for Financial Consultants.
• Schedule product discussions with advisors and product specialists.
• Enter notes into Client Relationship Management tool to document interaction.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Active Series 7, or ability to obtain within 180 days
• Active State Securities Agent Registration (S63 or S66), or ability to obtain within 180 days
• Active State IAR Registration (s65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 180 days
• Active Life, Accident/ Health and Variable Contracts insurance licenses, or ability to obtain within 180 days
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
• Ability to generate high quality relationships through phone-based conversations.
• Post-Secondary Degree
• Knowledge of financial products/services and the financial services industry.
Financial Advisor in Training – Las Vegas, Nevada