O neMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work -a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Th e focus of this role is to create the HTML deliverable. The Email Coding Specialist is responsible for developing and coding all OneMain email campaigns, testing email code on multiple Internet platforms, providing HTML best practice information to the team as needed, and troubleshooting deployment issues. Create HTML emails from Photoshop files, build templates, revise HTML as needed. May support some design aspects by making small changes to creative assets in Photoshop.
- Direct experience coding Photoshop files for email HTML.
- Strong experience in HTML/CSS and responsive email design
- Ensure rendering consistency of email campaigns in webmail and app-based email clients (Gmail, Outlook.com, iOS Mail, Windows Mail, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with email and design principles & best practices
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve rendering issues in email code
- Communicate effectively and work closely with email team, marketing team, and QA
- Prioritize workload to meet daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Optimize graphic elements in the design process for desktop and mobile
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for Full time and some part-time employees includes: health and wellbeing options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
Email Coding Specialist – Boonville, Indiana