SimVentions, consistently voted one of Virginia’s Best Places to Work, is looking for an Electrical Engineer to support our team in Dam Neck.
* Ensure compliance with established standards, guides, precedents, methods, and techniques within discipline.
* Establish electrical and electronic engineering design criteria and provides guidance and evaluation for facility projects.
* Assist in the development and recommend design approaches for new and improved products and or processes.
* Conduct technical investigation involving the origination or modification of material, component or process specifications.
* Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Required Skills and Experience:
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience working as an Electrical Engineer.
* Electrical design experience in electronics and printed circuit board design.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or PSpice.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Clearance: Must have an active Secret security clearance.
Location: Dam Neck ,VA
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Electrical Engineer II Glassdoor Rating of 4.5 – Virginia Beach, Virginia