Our Operations team has the best reputation in the industry because we provide quality files to our lenders; it’s that simple. Doc Drawers are responsible for drawing up the official signing documents for the loans, ensuring correctness and comparable to what is on our loan originating software.
- Verify the accuracy of data in Encompass
- Review Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures for compliance.
- Prepare and review closing doc packages for accuracy and compliance.
- Balancing with the settlement agent
- Coordinate with settlement agent and signing agent to ensure a smooth closing.
- Efficient communication , follow-through , and attention to detail
- O rganizing and verifying the different aspects of the loan funding process
- M aking sure that all documentation is in place so the borrower gets their mortgage on time
- C all ing credit companies or banks to verify the availability of funds
- E nsure completion of provided docs for necessary title reports, credit reports, appraisals, and inspections.
- Review signed closing docs for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintain data integrity as loan progresses through closing.
- Confirm all prior to funding conditions are satisfied.
- Coordinate with settlement agent for timely funding and disbursement.
- Prepare funding figures and request wire for funding after balancing with settlement agent.
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills
- 1-year previous experience in the mortgage industry (Escrow/Title experience is a plus)
- Experience with Encompass
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive employer-sponsored health plan
- 401k Matching
LoanSnap, Inc. is backed by Richard Branson, Joe Montana and the True Ventures who were behind Peloton and Blue Bottle. We are focused on improving every American’s money situation. LoanSnap invented the world’s first smart loan technology that uses artificial intelligence to analyze a person’s entire financial picture and shows simple ways to benefit from a smarter loan now and into the future. Our clients working with LoanSnap, can save money, time and feel confident that their home loan will safeguard their financial needs.
Every position is designed with growth and career development in mind, there are no dead-end jobs here. Our employees enjoy being part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an environment that promotes high performers, innovation, high standards, and teamwork. We actively mentor and grow our employees as demonstrated by the numerous people who have started in this industry straight out of college and gone on to further either their sales or have ventured into numerous other roles within the company. We are able to do this because our technology automates a large part of the process leaving our employees to focus on helping our customers.
We are a small, smart, and fun team backed by top VC firms. We are helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their lives, buying or refinancing a house and making the process fast, easy and fair your job will be to work with our product and engineering team to create lightning-fast, usable, and delightful products for our customers and employees.
“I would choose LoanSnap every time. All these lenders can just about match each other. To me the thing that separates them is the loan process experience, and they did great”. – Oscar
Doc Drawer/ Funder – Costa Mesa, California