With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at .
This position is a seasoned, senior-level Dispatcher-Router analyst to act as a bridge between management and junior level analysts in the department. In addition, the candidate will drive timely completion of daily routing/dispatching duties as well as timely completion of ancillary projects and responsibilities within the LCE department.
- Demonstrates professional etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with customers and branches regarding issues that impacts the ability of the Dispatcher to effectively route a work order to a driver in the field.
- Resolves patient/customer complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Responds to telephone, fax and e-mail questions/problems from branches.
- Performs quality control checks on subordinate staff.
- Identifies errors and inconsistencies to established procedures and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Responsible for communication to the branches regarding a drivers’ route progress, errors in patient information, time frames, and any other work order issues that negatively impact customer satisfaction with delivery service.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding DS, NESD and/or Undeliverable stops.
- May also act as back-up to subordinate staff and/or carry workload similar to a LCE Dispatcher or Router.
- Schedules, coaches and organizes work assignments.
- Ensures work is performed accurately, efficiently, and timely.
- Monitors staffing requirements based upon order volumes and makes appropriate adjustments to staff and/or process as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations on selection, promotion, merit increases and employee discipline.
- Provides training for new employees.
- Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures and “best practices according to Logistics and Customer Service policy and procedures.
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality is considered an essential job function of this position.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Education or experience equivalent to a four-year college degree is required.
- At least five years related experience is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be considered by an teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires constant sitting with occasional standing and walking.
- Requires the use of hands to write, use computers, and manipulate papers is constantly required.
- Constant talking and hearing.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Join the Apria team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Dispatcher Router Analyst, Lead – San Diego, California