The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Consulting practice.
- Lead key business development activities for enterprise resource planning (ERP) advisory products, including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services, and closing opportunities on SAP engagements, specific to Supply Chain
- Lead highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging SAP services and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CTO focus areas directly to operations business system improvement
- Participate in the continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
- A minimum of eight years of external management consulting experience providing SAP advisory services, specific to supply chain management; sales and distribution, production planning, and materials management, to clients across multiple industries
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Director, SAP S/4 HANA Procure to Pay Lead – Denver, Colorado