The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Consulting practice.
- Provide Solution Architecture advisory services to clients in the area of SAP Finance FICO and S/4 Finance
- Lead highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging SAP services and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Lead key business development activities for our SAP (ERP) advisory service offerings, including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services, and closing opportunities on SAP engagements
- Interact with client CFO’s, Controllers and CIO’s to establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics directly to operations business system improvement
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings as well as assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
- Fulfill all Financial and Risk management responsibilities on each client engagement
- A minimum of , specific to ECC-FICO and S/4 Finance, to clients across multiple industries
- Deep Finance and Accounting process understanding
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Director, SAP FICO Lead – Denver, Colorado