Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country — to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
In your role as a sales coordinator, your responsibilites will include:
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports are completed in a proficient manner while verifying accuracy of content and adherence to company policies and procedures. Reports include but are not limited to: Daily sales reports, pending installs, cancels, days without sales, not done and no schedule and Pay in advance tracking.
- Assists in training all new local coordinators
- Liaison for Business Analyst to develop local sales reports.
- Provides feedback to Order Entry on any sale made where accuracy or quality standards are not achieved.
- Making calls to customers to reschedule missed appointments
- Working out off a virtual mailbox assisting sales reps with the following: reschedules, address look ups, verifying if possible money owed (payment or equipment charges)
- Setting up new hires in RTR Portal. (Sales App used by Direct Sales)
- Uploading all paper sales made by rep in Sharepoint
- Contacting customers sold by sales rep and filling out a QAA form to be reviewed by management
- Assigning leads to sales rep in RTR Portal System
- Answers incoming telephone calls, which may include customer calls, and routes calls to appropriate persons, departments, or takes messages. May solve minor customer problems.
- At the direction of local management, updates the dispatch “Go back” board and escalates install issues when necessary.
- Issuing new build leads to sales reps that become available in IDA
- May perform various administrative duties such as receiving and routing incoming mail and faxes, filing, and maintaining stationery and supply reorder levels.
- Utilizes basic computer software, calculators, copiers, or other common office equipment to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Participates in projects and performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma. Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- 4 or more years of administrative experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge, with proven experience, of Microsoft Excel, Word, SharePoint, RealTime results and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrable logical skills.
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Must be flexible to work overtime on short notice.
- Two shifts available : Monday – Thursday 12pm-9pm , Saturday 9am-6pm or Tuesday – Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday 9am-6pm
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Direct Sales Coordinator – Plano, TX – Plano, Texas