Colorado Springs, CO
The Cyber Developer will provide cyber support of the Rotary Mission Systems (RMS) Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) program. Under experienced guidance, the Cyber Developer will develop and test patches to fix Software, Hardware and Firmware vulnerabilities and will concentrate on vulnerability management including IAVMs, Vendor Patches and STIG configurations.
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
* Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows from the OS up to the application level
* Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps for the labs and fielded systems
* Develop test plans/procedures for software integration and unit test
* Work with software developers and/or vendors as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during system integration
* Submit problem reports for errors found per Agile processes and coordinate daily integration activities with other Cross Functional Support the CMS CFPT as a contributor to the Cyber Patch Team
* Occasional travel may be required between Colorado Springs and Huntsville.
* Final Secret DOD Clearance
* General user experience configuring and administering Linux applications
* Working knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) technologies, NIST standards, and RMF governance
* Experience scripting, installing, and testing patches on system hosts
* Experience applying Cybersecurity configurations such as Firmware updates/upgrades and STIGs to a baselined system
* Hands on experience with Python and/or Powershell scripting
* Some experience with general IA activities such as secure configuration/hardening of DoD Information Systems, system audit configuration, capture, analysis, and risk reduction.
* Familiarity with scripting Windows Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
* Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline with 4 years professional experience or equivalent years of experience
* DoDI 8570 certification (e.g., GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP).
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cyber Developer – Colorado Springs, Colorado