Customer Service Representative I
Job ID: 26
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
Category: Customer Service
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Responsible for order entry, researching and resolving credit related issues and shipment
discrepancies. Serves as focal telephone contact for customers and field sales representatives.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Receives and inputs telephone, fax and EDI orders from both customers and field personnel in to SAP system.
- Receives and inputs returned goods requests directly on-line in to SAP.
- Researches and resolves customer inquiries on shipment discrepancies and credit issues by performing appropriate tasks and transactions.
- Interfaces with various departments to expedite customer orders.
- Handles pricing, material and general company inquiries via telephone from customers and field personnel
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values
Secondary or peripheral job functions:
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
- and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports
- and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
- employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- HS Diploma/GED. 2-3 years experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred.
- Requires command of the English language, excellent oral/phone/ written skills and computer literacy.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and holidays.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at .
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Customer Service Representative I – Center Valley, Pennsylvania