Work where you make a difference!
Full-Time/Part-Time Various Shift Positions Available
Avamere at Wenatchee
1550 Cherry Street
East Wenatchee, Washington 98801
The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare food to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Inspect diet trays; work with the facility’s dietitian and process diet changes received from Nursing Services.
* Coordinate food service with other departments.
* Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
* Ensure that menus are maintained and review menus prior to preparation of food.
* Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
* Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
* Must have a Food Handler’s Card.
* Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
* Must be knowledgeable of food preparation procedures.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
Amidst the beautiful, sweeping landscape of Washington State you will find Avamere at Wenatchee. This location offers independent and assisted living and features 136 rooms. Amenities include 24-hour staff, transportation, fitness classes, their annual Renaissance Festival, and an extensive activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere at Wenatchee was recognized by SeniorAdvisor.com in their 2019 Best of Assisted Living awards.
Get to know more about Avamere at Wenatchee on their blog and on Facebook.
Cook – Washington