Whole Life Engineering Directorate(WLED) is a systems engineering organization whose main objective is to influence hardware, software, and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability and economical ownership by the customer and end users.
WLED has an opening for a Control Account Management Support Analyst (CAM). The CAM’s primary responsibility is managing scope, schedule and technical execution for assigned programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Working closely with Engineering Task Leads, Program Managers, Finance and Scheduling in weekly and monthly cost and schedule reporting
* Providing control account administration and Earned Value analysis for control accounts to assist development of task metrics, analysis and program reporting
* Developing input to Latest Revised Estimates (LRE) Report data for bid metrics
* Coordinating Program Start-up activities including development of Integrated Master Plan/Schedule (IMP/IMS), milestones, Performance Measurement Baseline, and Risk and Opportunity for assigned scope
* Consolidating and presenting financial and schedule status and reviews
* Developing and presenting tracking books slides as required by program and directorate
* Leading Estimates at Completion (EAC) for program and functional requirements
* Reporting and analyzing weekly and monthly cost and schedule status
* Generating, reviewing and presenting variance analysis reports
* Assisting in coordinating Inter Organizational Transfers (IOT) activity including statements of work, budget and schedule
* Monitoring, drafting and approving Baseline Change Requests (BCRs)
This position can be a salary grade G08 or G09 based on candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, education and responsibilities required for the position.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
* 4+ years of related experience in program support, planning, project management, finance, supply chain, business operations or a related discipline in a military or civilian environment
* At a Grade G08, 2+ years of experience in the aforementioned areas along with a relevant Master’s Degree may be considered for this job
* At a Grade G09, 4+ years of experience in the aforementioned areas along with a relevant Master’s Degree may be considered for this job
* Experience with program management tools and processes in one of the following areas: EVMS, Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management, experience integrating project cost, schedule, risk and progress or similar business processes
* US Citizenship is required
* Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as within a team/collaborative environment.
* Familiarity with DoD development, production and sustainment programs and processes is highly desired
* Prior CAM experience preferably in the defense industry
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Earned Value Certification or equivalent
* Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC)
* Proven experience developing and managing Integrated Master Schedule/Plan (IMS/IMP)
* Prior experience participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews and Joint Surveillance Reviews
* Demonstrated ability to develop and integrate solutions to complex programs, prior experience in engineering planning
* Prior experience working in engineering, operations, supply chain or quality
* Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
* Advanced degree or MBA desired
* You must be eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
* Proficiency in MS Office applications, and have strong verbal and written communications skills
Bachelor’s Degree or 8+ years of relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
This job is posted internally as: Sr. Engineering Logistics Specialist I // Sr. Engineering Logistics Specialist II
Here at Raytheon Technologies, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by our employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits on offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Control Account Management Support Analyst – Wellesley, Massachusetts