Who is GeoStabilization International®?
GeoStabilization International® (GSI) develops and installs innovative solutions that protect people and infrastructure from the dangers of geohazards. We specialize in emergency landslide repairs, rockfall mitigation, and grouting, using cutting edge design/build and design/build/warranty contracting. GeoStabilization International is the leading geohazard mitigation and bridge rehabilitation firm operating throughout the United States, Canada, and Australasia. Our expertise, proprietary tools, and worldwide partnerships allow us to repair virtually any slope stability or foundation problem in any geologic setting.
GeoStabilization’s culture is unique. It is fast-paced, family oriented, innovative & decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant challenge and will suit people who are driven to succeed, not afraid to make decisions, courageous, and resilient enough to find their own way and believe that “good enough” isn’t good enough. Everyone working at GSI is a representation of pride, integrity, hard work, skill and overcoming challenges. GSI’s team includes some of the brightest and most dedicated professionals in the geohazard mitigation industry. We are a highly functioning family of gritty, hardworking, real men and women who aren’t afraid of getting dirty to get the job done.
What Will You Do?
As a Project Manager working for GSI, there is no typical day. You will not be working from behind a desk. You will be in the field, managing multiple geohazard projects. Project managers have 4 primary focuses and they are always in this order: safety, quality, production, and budget. Our projects are not cookie cutter so you will gain expertise with a wide variety of designs as well as estimating. When GSI hires you, we believe we are hiring the next leader and everything we do is about setting you up to be personally and professionally successful. Additionally, we offer the best total rewards in the industry. We share our success with a meaningful profit sharing plan plus Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability, a matching 401K, as well as the opportunity to be an owner with our Employee Equity Program.
What work will I be performing?
* Complete project oversight from initial phases of implementation to close out
* Overall responsibility for project safety, quality, and production and always in that order
* Full scheduling and project margin oversight
* Anticipate and remove roadblocks that would prevent project from being completed in the safest and timeliest manner possible while always producing a world class product
* Maintain positive and professional relationships with internal and external customers
What Do I Need To Bring?
* Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree required.
* E. preferred but not required
* 3-5 years of field construction management experience Geotechnical experience moves you to the front of the line
* Managing full life cycle of a project required
GeoStabilization International is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Construction Project Manager – Arkansas – Monroe, Arkansas