Job ID: 20
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Responsible for the accuracy of Hospital Consignment inventory through the implementation of processes with an emphasis on Hospital Consignment accounts within the AIC Divisions; Coordinate the annual physical inventory audits of AIC Hospital Consignments and Personal Consignment field accounts, execute account reconciliations via system transactions and reporting completed physical inventory results; Process AIC Hospital Consignment terminations in the AIC Division.
Principal Duties Responsibilities:
- Manage the processes and procedures related to expired product for AIC Hospital Consignment accounts.
- Support the processes and procedures related to AIC Hospital Consignment accounts to ensure process is being followed.
- Coordinate with Sales team to schedule physical inventory audits associated with AIC Hospital and Personal Consignment inventory.
- Reconcile, transact and report physical inventory results in a timely manner.
- Assist Consignment Project Manager in drafting, revising and communicating AIC Hospital Consignment contracts and language.
- Maintain documents related to physical inventory audits and adjustments.
- Analyze and support contract purchase compliance for AIC Hospital Consignment accounts and communicate with Sales team to adjust inventory to comply with contract terms.
- Design and distribute inventory reports to support inventory metrics. Research and resolve discrepancies on accounts.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Logistics or Engineering.
- Five years of inventory management experience
- Above average computer literacy with a working knowledge of the following is highly
- Inventory control systems (SAP, WebOps)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SOP/GMP requirements.
- Knowledge of Lean material flow, planning and scheduling preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as a team player, and team leader.
- Ability to motivate and energize others.
- Effective Communicator.
- Ability to teach and train.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Excel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Consignment Analyst – Center Valley, Pennsylvania