Have you or someone you know recently had their employment affected by the COVID-19 pandemic? We are here to help and have the position for you! Get hired fast and start working NOW!
Our communities are seeking Community Support Assistants to join our team. Many schedules include flexible shifts that are assigned by the site managers. These positions may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
This is a temporary position with a set wage of $12 per hour with opportunities to advance into different roles. PHS strongly supports promoting from within- whatever your long term career goals and aspirations may be.
* Sorting and delivering mail and packages
* Screening employees and visitors as they enter the building which includes completing a questionnaire, taking the person’s temperature, and documenting results
* Delivering meals to resident rooms and apartments
* Engaging in meaningful activities with residents as directed by Life Enrichment
* Other duties as assigned.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Willingness to help where needed and able to move between different tasks as needed
* Schedule flexibility
* Demonstrated compatibility with PHS’s mission and operating philosophies.
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
Community Support Assistant – Chanhassen, Minnesota