Are you part of a dynamic couple who enjoys working together? Are you proven leaders who can inspire your team to exceed expectations? Do you have a passion for working with a senior population? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) is a nationally recognized leader in the senior housing industry known for its innovative and thoughtful approach to the development, design, construction and management of its communities and its exceptional service to its residents. We take tremendous pride in offering our residents and their families the highest quality retirement living experience available with a focus on safety and elegance.
RLC is poised for significant growth in the senior housing industry! We are now accepting applications for Couples who will manage our independent living retirement communities in various states across the country. This position is designed for couples who will live on-site and provide management oversight of the community, ensure a high level of resident satisfaction for residents and maintain high occupancy levels. These opportunities could be in communities already in operation or future communities still under construction.
What makes this opportunity right for you:
* Responsible for the ongoing growth and management of the retirement community, including all aspects of operations and sales management
* Hire, train, manage and motivate all community staff
* Follow and maintain the approved operating budget
* Ensure that day-to-day building and grounds maintenance is addressed
* Respond to emergency calls from residents and take appropriate action
* Ensure the continuous operation of the community and perform any staff duties necessary
* Receive an industry leading salary, attainable profit sharing, and an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) plan
What makes you right for this opportunity:
* Willingness and ability to relocate as needed
* Previous experience hiring, training, and managing a team of people
* Ability to manage a budget and interpret data from financial and performance reports
* Proven success in sales and sale management
* Previous work experience with seniors and/or administration and management of an organization
* Basic computer knowledge including proficiency in Word and Excel
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you’ll hear from us within 48 hours.
Community Managers – Saint Louis, Missouri