We Are Hiring
Cor Mariae Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for an experienced and compassionate Restorative CNA to join the team! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood setting, this 134-bed community offers continuing care with independent living suites, sheltered care, rehabilitation, and long-term skilled nursing care.
Full-time Restorative CNA Opening
1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
Schedule will include hours ever other weekend and some holidays
Why Join Ascension?
Be part of a great team and culture
Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a CNA with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Certified Nurse Aide in IL
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS certification
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
- Previous Restorative programming and supply experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the links below for more information.
E-Verify Right to Work (links to E-verify sites)
CNA Restorative Certified Nursing Assistant – Rockford, Illinois