We Are Hiring
Saint Benedict Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to join the team! At Ascension Living’s Saint Benedict Center, we believe in compassion, hospitality and respect. With a full range of care including short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and independent living, we strive to provide our residents with the highest-quality, person-centered care in a place they can call home.
$1000 CNA SIGN-ON BONUS APPLIES TO THIS POSITION!
Part-time CNA Opening – Benefit eligible!
(3) 7.5 hour shifts per week (22.50 hours per week)
PM Shift: 2 PM to 10:30 PM
Schedule will include hours every other weekend and some holidays
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a CNA with Ascension Living, you will have the opportunity to assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Certified Nurse Aide in IL
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS certification
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
CNA – Niles, Illinois