We Are Hiring
Saint Joseph Center, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate CNA to join the team! Located in a tranquil setting close to major Freeport roads, Presence Saint Joseph Center is easily accessible. This 120-bed community offers short-stay rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. We make every effort to help our residents feel comfortable, respected and loved. Many of our staff members are long-tenured and form close relationships with residents. A kind word, a shared laugh or a heartfelt hug can brighten a day.
Every other weekend CNA Opening
Night Shift: 10 PM to 6:30 AM
Schedule will include hours every other weekend and some holidays
Why Join Ascension?
Be part of a great team and culture
Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a CNA with Ascension Living, you will have the opportunity to assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Certified Nurse Aide in IL
- High school diploma or GED
- BLS certification
- Previous hospital or long-term care experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant – Freeport, Illinois