We Are Hiring
Merkle-Knipprath Countryside – Clifton,IL
Merkle-Knipprath, part of Ascension Living in Clifton, IL, Offers both short-term post -acute rehabilitation and long-term care. We are looking for caring and compassionate CNAs to join the team! This gorgeous 99 bed facility that is certified for either Medicare or Medicaid, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
This facility is only 15 minutes south of Kankakee off I-57 highway.
2:00 PM-10:30 PM and every other weekend.
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Merkle?
Be part of a great team and culture
Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Nurse Aide obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant – Clifton, Illinois