Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Clinical – EAP
Req #: CLINI02482
Schedule: Full Time
Location: WA – Everett
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Licensed EAP Clinicianto join our team of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) clinicians and trainers in the Everett, WA area!
The EAP Clinician will provide assessments, brief counseling and assist members in accessing their mental health benefit when appropriate. In addition, the EAP Clinician works closely with Beacon Health Options fortune 500 client to follow work performance referrals; case management of Drug Free Workplace programs as well as fitness for duty and threat assessment referrals. The EAP Clinician conducts relocation interviews with families relocating internationally and interacts with all levels of management. The EAP Clinician also provides training on a variety of topics from employee orientations, to management training, to managing stress in challenging times and other mental health well-being topics.
What does a typical day look like?
- Provides brief (short term) counseling (up to six sessions) on-site at client’s work site locations.
- Provides consultation and trainings to client worksite representatives regarding managing troubled employees and other human resource and wellness topics.
- Refers into individual member benefit plans when clinically appropriate. Assures appropriate level of case and coordinates with the CA service center as appropriate.
- Case manages positive drug, work performance, threat of violence and fitness for duty referrals. Provides data to Beacon Health Options for reports.
- Ensures continuity of patient care through contact with providers as needed.
- Facilitate critical incident debriefings for groups of employees following disruptive events.
What you Contribute?
Education: Minimum of a master’s degree in a mental health discipline with three years of clinical experience post-graduation.
Licensure: Current, valid and unrestricted Washington license in a mental health field (LMHC, LPC, LICSW or LMFT). Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) preferred.
Relevant Work Experience: Three (3) years’ experience is psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment. Experience in settings that include inpatient, partial, and/or outpatient treatment and care management services in a behavioral care management organization preferred. Training and or experience in assessment of substance use disorders required. Experience as an EAP counselor preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of treatment care resources and levels of care available
- Ability to function in interdisciplinary setting
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it’s not just a job – it’s an opportunity to change lives.
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members, providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership reimbursement
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial goals
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest potential
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for? Apply with us today to get started!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate’s data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
Clinical EAP Counselor – Everett, Washington