Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Operations: Claims Proc
Req #: CLAIM02776
Schedule: Full Time
Location: NY – Latham
About the Position:
Beacon Health Options is currently seeking aClaims Processor Ito join our team in Latham, NY!The Claims Processor I is responsible for the adjudication of behavioral health care claims using client benefit and provider payment schedules.
- Process claims meeting department performance standards for production and quality.
- Report claims adjudication and/or claims system issues to management.
- Proactively identify client service improvement opportunities. As appropriate, work in collaboration with the unit supervisor(s) to resolve problems.
- Contribute to a team environment by consistently exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrating flexibility with daily operations/function.
- Education: High school/GED diploma is required
- Relevant Work Experience: 6 months of experience in a health care/health insurance environment or claims processing experience is preferred.
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate’s data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
Claims Processor I – Latham, New York