Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Business Development Associate!
The Business Development Associate – BPS/TES position is responsible for developing new business with a focus on providing solutions for the generation of energy in the Power Generation, Cogeneration and Waste to Energy market segments. Success will be achieved by building strategic relationships, being the expert on key products and applications, and implementing a successful marketing and sales approach.
The position will be responsible for the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
The position reports directly to the Sales Manager, BPS/TES and routinely interacts with customers both internal and external.
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
The primary responsibilities for the Business Development Associate will be:
- Relationship development with key prospects, customers, and suppliers
- Development and execution of a strategic plan to position and sell BPS/TES products and services
- Identification and assessment of potential of target market segments
- Key sales processes including creation of feasibility analyses, specifications, and quotes
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for the Business Development Associates including:
- Competitive pay with Commission
- Regular day shift hours
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteeering)
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: Buckeye Power Sales
- Facebook: Buckeye Power Sales
- LinkedIn: Buckeye Power Sales
- Twitter: BuckeyePowerSls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Business Development Associate Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university; or two to five years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous generator sales and technical experience preferred.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and strong technical acumen
- Experience and knowledge of Natural Gas CHP applications and markets
- Experience and knowledge of the biogas renewable energy markets
- Experience and knowledge of energy project development, funding, design, and construction processes
- Ability to self-start, work without supervision, exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, specifications and similar materials
- Well versed with MS Office
- Ability to develop solutions to meet customer’s expectation and position the product appropriately
- Willingness to travel extensively in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize activities
- Significant interpersonal communication skills and team-building capabilities
Business Development Associate – REMOTE POSITION – Canal Winchester, Ohio